Minopex believes in the power of evolution. Where minds are open, there will always be new frontiers – frontiers that will continually be pushed in the quest for excellence.
As the next step in the Minopex evolution, Engineering Services South Africa (ENSERSA) is proudly introduced. At the heart of the Minopex reputation for excellence, lies a team of highly qualified and expertly skilled engineers. Through the addition of ENSERSA, Minopex aims to provide clients with a team of experts for planned and unplanned maintenance shut downs, emergency breakdown support and commissioning.
Working around the clock, ENERSA offers specialised expertise and equipment capable of meeting the needs of clients.
Safety is central to all that we do and all work is completed according to client safety standards and procedures. With the full support and resources of Minopex, ENSERSA offers a range of quality services.
- Small projects: ENSERSA can undertake projects from the initial planning stage, to final commissioning – repairs, upgrades or a complete replacement
- Mobile field service: ENSERSA can respond quickly to any situation through mobile field services. Available 24/7, our clients rest assured all operations remain on track, no matter what
- Specialised engineering: Supported by Minopex’s track record in processing plant operations, commissioning and maintenace, ENSERSA provides leading edge engineering solutions for any situation
- Care and maintenance: With a highly qualified mobile team and professional workshop facilities, ENSERSA can assist you with both planned and unplanned maintenance, as well as short-, medium- and long-term shutdowns
- Design and detailing: ENSERSA can undertake projects from initial planning to final commissioning – whether its a repair, an upgrade or a complete replacement. We also offer full reporting on plant condition, OEM recommendations and system auditing
- Condition monitoring: Using the latest technology, ENSERSA can help you keep your existing equipment in the best condition possible. The conditioning monitoring services on offer include thermal imaging, vibration analysis, acoustic ultrasound, laser alignment, non-destructive testing and bearing inspection
GET IN TOUCH
Phone :+27 11 785 7000
Fax: +27 11 234 6311
Ground Floor, Building 7, Pinewood Office Park,
33 Riley Road, Woodmead, 2196